Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for a Product Owner to further strengthen its Budapest team.
If you have analytical thinking and are passionate about working with experts of different areas and delivering outstanding value to customers, this position is for you!
As a PO your responsibilities will be
- Turn business and customer requirements into development stories and drive the product roadmap
- Write agile-based stories that conform to best practices including acceptance criteria, positive and negative paths, etc.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to ensure successful design and development of product improvements
- Plan projects and continuously stay ahead of the needs of the development team
- Work with stakeholders to ensure an effective work plan for development while coordinating communication across different teams
- Help to define and measure the performance of the products including UAT for features when necessary
- Support the broader organization as needed in order to drive revenue
- Participate in product planning
We are looking for someone who
- Has previous experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Has demonstrated experience in writing technical stories for the development team (including examples)
- Can conceptualize, document, and communicate end-to-end solutions while properly assessing strengths, weaknesses, and risks of the solutions
- Has strong analytical/data-related skills
- Has appropriate documentation skills
- Is able to work in a team environment, share ideas and collaborate
Advantage can be
- Both mobile and web experiences