Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. This role will focus on tackling issues around how to turn computer vision data into key business objectives, and display those to our customers.
As a Product Manager, you will work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company, and will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including collecting and analyzing requirements, defining functional specifications, tracking development, QA processes and adoption.
- Translate user and business needs into product requirements
- Define the product scope, release phases and plan the roadmap
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers
- Working closely with R&D, UX/UI, Professional Services and Pre-Sale teams as well as other parties
- Communicate with and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
- At least 2 years of experience in product management (from concept to launch)
- Experience with web applications
- Experience with dashboards and reporting
- Experience with external API’s
- Strong understanding of user experience and user behavior
- Strong analytical skills and (preferably) experience with BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Sisense, etc.)
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Technical orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Economics or equivalent