Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. This role will focus on tackling issues around how to turn computer vision data into key business objectives, and display those to our customers.
As a Trax Product Manager, you will solve hard customer and business problems in a way that our customers love. You will work with different stakeholders from inside and outside the company, and will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle, including collecting and analyzing requirements, defining functional specifications, tracking development, QA processes and adoption.
- Come up with solutions that are viable, feasible, valuable, usable
- Contribute to the product team a deep knowledge of our users and customers by translate user and business needs into product requirements
- Be responsible for new features/products from high-level requirements down to specific tasks for the developers
- Define the product scope, release phases and plan the roadmap
- Working closely with R&D, UX/UI, Professional Services and Pre-Sale teams as well as other parties during the discover and the delivery phases
- Communicate with and engage the stakeholders with our plans and products
- Min. 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher
- Strong understanding of user experience and user behavior
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Experience with mobile and/or web applications and/or BI dashboards and/or external API’s
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Technical orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent English