Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Lead User Experience (UX)
About The Position
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, Lead User Experience (UX) with proven analytical, design, and technical skills to help us to build the best shopper user experience online and in-store.
You will lead the design strategy and execution and work closely with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to manage the overall success of our products and business.
In this role, you will combine an understanding of the user with business acumen and the ability to drive excellent product development. You will influence product strategy and the overall Shopkick and Connected Shopper vision.
At Shopkick, we strive to explore, ideate, iterate, solve real problems of our shoppers, brands, and retailers, and have fun.
As a Lead User Experience, you will:
- Drive product design excellence, consistency, focus on shopper value and business thought leadership
- Increase velocity and consistency of experiences for all our products for consumers our brands and internal users.
- Work collaboratively and drive consensus within a cross-functional team environment. Partner with product and business partners to come up with and execute bold ideas.
- Research shopper behavior and propose creative ideas to improve their experience at home and in-store.
- Provide leadership in working with product management and engineering leaders on product strategy and user engagement. Collaborate with other UX leaders to drive best practices and UX consistency across the Trax ecosystem.
- Operate and manage distributed teams of designers.
Additionally, you will bring:
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience leading User Experience for multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience creating, executing, and delivering against timelines and driving business impact
- Experience partnering with cross-functional leadership in Engineering, Product, Marketing, Research, and Operations
- Experience delivering solutions for consumer mobile applications and platforms, with emphasis on commerce
- Excellent product sensibility, with the capability to advocate and drive key product innovations or opportunities
What will set you apart:
- Your energy, passion, and creativity to build best-in-class consumer experiences.
- Customer Obsession – you are a passionate advocate for the customer. You stay close to customer problems and solve them with urgency.
- Speed as a Habit - can operate in a fast-moving environment, make quick, data-driven, customer-centric decisions, and execute fiercely to deliver outcomes.
- You think long-term and build the road to get there by launching high-quality features and products that customers need.
- Boundaryless Collaboration as you will be working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- You communicate respectfully and effectively verbally and in writing with engineers, designers, customers, and stakeholders.
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.