Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Director of Product Management
About The Position
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Product Manager with solid technical and analytical skills, along with strong business acumen to drive our product strategy and roadmap. The right candidate will combine an AB-test-driven approach with a strong design sense and a vision for our consumer facing app.
- Lead the ideation, execution, launch, & maintenance of the product throughout its lifecycle
- Collaborate with design, marketing, and growth teams to understand & identify customers needs via user research and testing
- Define and execute A/B testing by leveraging our rich data to make solid decisions when dealing with ambiguity
- Establish and execute on a clear prioritization criteria and manage trade-offs while working with cross-functional teams with varying priorities
- Experience leading software development teams within a Scrum Agile environment, with end to end impact from ideation to delivery of features, including ownership of product backlog
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders across the company to understand the customer needs, build a strategic roadmap and deliver Shopkick’s critical initiatives to conquer business opportunities
- Coach, mentor, and lead a team of Product Managers responsible for delivering successful product experiences
- Proven track record in defining and launching high impact products for consumer facing apps
- 10+ years of Product Management experience in an agile, fast growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication for technical and non-technical audiences
- Continuous innovation driven approach with an ability to roll-up sleeves to get things done
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers & QA to deliver extraordinary products in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience in a technical product domain
- Strong passion for retail sector, and/or consumer facing apps
- Have previous experience in the rewards space, video, or gamification
- Data-curiosity– the ability to identify the right metrics and asses impact; SQL skills preferred
- Previous managerial experience