Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is the driving force of the store of the future, and we are hiring a UX/UI Designer to join our Dynamic Merchandising team. You will help build and improve tools that will help our gig workers and operations team work more efficiently.
- Be part of a cross-functional product team leading the end-to-end product design process, shipping features across mobile and web platforms (research, wireframes, prototypes, flows, detailed design specs, managing the visual QA and implementation process)
- Be autonomous - you'll take full ownership of your work and you take responsibility for every detail each step of the way
- Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Communicate clearly to present your work at different stages
- Actively participate in design critiques to give and receive feedback from other designers to make your work stronger
- Ability to think long and short-term to meet the constraints of a continuous release process while iterating toward a future vision
- Partner with the product manager on your team to articulate the long, medium, and short-term opportunities, facilitating alignment exercises when needed (e.g. design sprints, workshops, planning)
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- You're an excellent communicator and can clearly articulate your design decisions
- You have a user- and data-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and data insight
- You have the ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- You have experience in building and shipping applications or software
- You have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work backed data driven decisions