Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join its fast-growing team and lead our data collection strategy for a new customer segment ;The person joining our group will be responsible of translating customer needs and pains into product offering and will work with different stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Establish a clear understanding of our customer’s needs, simplify complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions as needed
- Write product requirement documents that clearly define what is needed to create a solution for given pains and needs
- Define product strategies and identify product opportunities to expand the market
- Create strategic partnerships with partners, suppliers, and service providers Responsible for creating business plans, justifying expenses, defining operational processes and their supporting IT systems.
- Communicate and engage our senior leadership with our plans and products
- Conduct training as necessary
- A team player, who is comfortable making decisions in uncertainty, and working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a product manager
- Experience in working on multi-discipline projects that include hardware, software, and field operations
- Solid understanding of principals, and concepts in electronics, Computer vision, Communication technologies and cyber security
- Experience with Optics – an advantage
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Engineering, computer science or equivalent experience