Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Product Manager
About The Position
Trax is the driving force of the store of the future, and we are looking for a Data Product Manager to join our Retail Solutions Group. In this role you will lead all the data aspects of our product – making sure the insights and actions that we deliver to our customers are relevant, accurate and generate value for them, you will prioritize the work and be responsible for the roadmap. You will work closely with our Computer Vision algorithm developers, Data Science team and our business unit to help us transfer our vision into reality. The right candidate will have strong Product Management skills, a great technical understanding as well as an excellent business understanding to be able to keep evolving our product
- Work closely with the commercial team and meet with external clients to understand potential new use case and their need from our system.
- Full responsibility on the data accuracy & generation cost
- Full responsibility on the roadmap – Creating it and monitoring its progress
- Delivering new data capabilities to our customers
- Be the evangelist of the Retail Solutions group to other technical groups within Trax, and make sure that our needs get prioritized.
- Focal point for all data related questions for our commercial team, Operation team and technical partners.
- Develop the right tools that would enable us to maintain high quality data generation
- Budget control – Create monitoring tools and processes (together with the Program Manager) to make sure we meet our cost targets for the KPI generation.
- At least 4 years of experience in product management
- Strong technical skills
- Experience working with AI based products
- Experience developing products from concept to launch
- Strong communication skills and excellent English
- Experience developing new products from conceptualization phase until commercialization