Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced, hands-on UX/UI designer who is passionate about serving our CPG clients by converting their conception into fetching reality!
- Specifying and shaping UX/UI aspects of our products
- Ownership of the whole design flow from concept development to handoff (discovery, creating sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, final UI design)
- Close collaboration with product managers, developers, architects to find the appropriate approach for each problem
- Execution of user research by applying diverse research methodologies
- Defining how to measure success and course correct, if needed
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience in designing for both web and mobile environment
- Solid understanding of UCD processes and methodologies
- Familiarity with industry standard tools, such as Sketch (must), Zeplin (advantageous)
- Demonstrable experience in executing research methods related to design
- B2B experience