Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Director, HRBP- Corporate Functions
About The Position
HR Director, Corporate Functions
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
In this position, you will partner with the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Marketing Officer to drive results for the Trax business. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and team collaboration skills and experience working across global leadership teams. We are looking for an experienced HR professional who will work with business leaders on strategic people initiatives, can implement and optimize HR programs and processes, as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions aligned with HR policies, processes.
The ideal candidate is a Human Resources leader who can diagnose issues and influence long term solutions and outcomes. You must have experience operating in a globally matrixed environment with a passion for interacting with all levels of the organization. You should be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and engage on a hands-on basis with individuals and teams as well as operating strategically with leadership teams. You will need strong business acumen, executive coaching skills, excellent communications skills, strategic thinking, and planning/project management skills.
- Develop and implement people plans and solutions to achieve people initiatives and deliver results for the global specialist organization.
- Partner with senior leaders and their leadership teams to develop the talent strategy needed to support our tremendous growth and build a work environment where employees can thrive and grow.
- Leading a small team of globally based HRBPs and partnering in a matrixed environment.
- Working closely with specialist central HR teams, as well as matrixed site and international HR colleagues, keep the right focus on assessing the HR needs in areas such as performance management, talent acquisition, career development, diversity and compensation/rewards.
- Function as a consultant and counselor to key leaders and their respective organizations; engage in strategic planning meetings to translate business needs into HR plans.
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend systemic improvements.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally, as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role, in a high-tech environment
- Work experience in the tech industry.
- 5+ years of experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a global organization.
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing and problem solving.
- Depth of pragmatic experience with compensation planning, negotiation, and implementation.
- An ability and desire to own a space, provide thought leadership, and catalyze results.
- Strong judgment and experience coaching senior leaders.
- Expertise in assessing management and executive talent.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, learning, and performance management.
- Deep understanding of "what great HR looks like" and how business cycles influence the people agenda.
- Excellent business acumen and an ability to understand a P&L.
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing and problem-solving.