Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
HR Manager, Global Operations
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced HRM to join the global HR team based in Budapest. In this role you will serve as a partner for all relevant HR matters in a fast growing global unit, while working closely with stakeholders from the Global HR team and the business.
This is a great opportunity to enter a fast-paced, growing company and make an impact.
- Act as the focal point on all HR matters related to the Global Operations organization.
- Drive HR processes and projects across all regions, partnering with managers and local HR teams.
- Advise employees and managers and act as a focal point for questions on HR related topics.
- Offer consultation and coaching to employees and managers on HR fundamentals.
- Sense the organizations’ pulse and obtain deep understanding of the culture to provide holistic insights and inputs to the global HRBPs.
- Execute and implement HR initiatives and cross company processes such as OKR’s, performance management, engagement activities, career management and more.
- Support ongoing day-to-day activities and processes such as onboarding, offboarding and employee lifecycle management.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships to partner stakeholders in a proactive and result focused way.
- Provide expertise in areas of employee relations, legal and compliance issues.
- Work closely with global HR team members in the fields of recruitment, employee experience and employee lifecycle to support the units' needs.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in HR or in a similar field. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- 4-10 years of experience in HR management or HR business partnership roles in a global, fast-growing high-tech company.
- Proven track record in consulting to employees and managers on HR related issues.
- Strong HR expertise from recruitment to engagement, career & performance management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
- Confident communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential, additional language is a plus.
- Can do attitude with a flexible and agile approach, able to deal with changing priorities and solve problems effectively.
- Strong consultation and coaching skills, able to effectively connect with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive, self-driven and independent.
- Strong knowledge of local labor laws is an advantage.