Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Regional HR Manager APAC
About The Position
As the Regional HR Manager for APAC you will be driving the following key focus areas: Organizational Development, People Proceses, Compliance Talent and Engagement via being the local Partner for the business and the Global HR team for all HR matters in the region.
This is a great opportunity to enter a fast-paced, growing company to make an impact.
- Act as the focal point on all HR matters related to the APAC organization
- Drive HR processes and projects across all APAC regions, partnering with managers and local HR team member.
- Advise & offer Consultation and coaching to employees and managers on HR fundamentals.
- Sense the organizations’ pulse and obtain deep understanding of the culture to provide holistic insights and inputs to the Regional Leaders & Global HRBPs.
- Execute and implement HR initiatives and cross company processes such as OKR’s, performance management, engagement activities, career management and more.
- Support ongoing day-to-day activities and processes such as onboarding, offboarding and employee lifecycle management.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships to partner them in a proactive and result focused way.
- Provide expertise in areas of employee relations and legal and compliance issues for the region.
- Support the recruitment
- Identify & Lead Regional engagement development projects to ensure Trax is a great place to work
- Work closely with global HR team members in the fields on recruitment, employee experience and employee lifecycle to support the unit’s needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR management or HR business partnership roles in a global, fast-growing high-tech company.
- Proven track record in consulting to employees and managers on HR related issues.
- Strong HR expertise from all aspect in HR from recruitment to engagement to Career & Performance management
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Confident communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential, additional language is a plus
- Can do attitude with a flexible and agile approach, able to deal with changing priorities and solve problems effectively.
- Strong consultation and coaching skills, able to effectively connect with employees and managers at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive, Self-driven and independent.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in HR or in a similar field. Master’s degree is an advantage.