Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Join our Global People Analytics Team and take responsibility for EMEA & APAC related payroll activities!
- Collect and maintain payroll related records and data files; and maintaining the payroll database in line with the supported entities’ requirements on a timely basis
- Create and distribute the annual payroll calendar to country HR representatives and 3rd party providers
- Ensure reconciliation and validation of employee and payroll data according to predefined payroll processing procedures and standards
- Ensure quality and compliance check of final payroll
- Control all output received from 3rd party payroll provider, investigation and correction of errors
- Continuously cooperate with HR representatives and 3rd party providers in distribution of payroll related documentation to respective employees and local authorities
- Actively contribute to the payroll related statutory, internal and tax audits
- Request payroll related pay-outs on time through Accounts Payable (monthly payroll, salary advance, one-off payments, commission, bonuses, payroll tax etc.)
- Ensure all payments are duly authorized, correct and technically compliant (e.g. tax, fiscal deductions, allowances, health plans etc.)
- Actively seek for and implement payroll related process improvement and standardization opportunities and develop and drive payroll related root cause analysis and actions plans for payroll issues
- Act as a single point of contact for all payroll related inquiries.
- Contact local authorities such as Pension Funds, Tax Authorities, Health Insurances etc. for payroll related topics
- Establish, handle and coordinate complaint management and issue resolution process with 3rd party providers
- Provide periodic payroll reports for other departments as required
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of APAC and EMEA payroll principles
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, payroll taxes and government payroll regulations
- Knowledge of various deductions and tax treatments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and database software
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a team player
- Spoken and written fluency in English
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.