Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Global HR Specialist – Lifecycle Management
About The Position
Join our Global People Analytics Team and contribute to our vision based on managing global, simple, well-functioning processes with employee experience in heart and be responsible to deliver consistent and high-standard HR services to the business.
- Execute continuous and accurate data maintenance and administrative activities in support of HR business processes (including payroll, offer and contract management, on-boarding, contractual changes, reporting and analytics)
- Providing support by processing employees’ requests, be the support contact for all employee queries and ensure timely and relevant responses and ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs
- Advise global People Operations team on HR systems and processes, and support the embedding of the new ways of working
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery globally, in line with local guidelines
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the HRIS system
- Actively participate in the improvement of service and processes (simplification, standardization, automation)
- Be up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations
- Participating in project activities as required
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global People Analytics organization, manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the global People Operations organization as well as with internal stake holders to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness
- Degree ideally in HR or relevant field
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment as a HR Administrator
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization across geographies and divisions
- Experience in working with a human resource management system
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Confident communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential, French is a strong plus
- Proactive and highly organized with a structured approach to work
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders
- Can effectively listen to internal stakeholders and understand their priorities and needs
- Flexible and agile approach, able to deal with changing priorities
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.