Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Learning & Development Expert
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Learning & Development Expert to join its global HR team – Someone who'll foster a learning culture by creating opportunities for personal and professional development and growth.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and executing global learning strategies and programs, supporting the ongoing development and enhancing the competencies of our employees through various learning and training techniques.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about people and eager to make an impact in a fast-paced and growing organization!
The L&OD Expert is a proactive trusted advisor to our customers (HR & business leaders), who constantly holds the organizational diagnosis in order to support the mitigation of business opportunities and challenges.
This is a temporary 12 months position with an option for a permeant position.
· Create learning & development strategic plans that are aligned with the organization’s objectives
· Work closely with business leaders, managers and employees to assess training needs across the organization and provide unique solutions,
embracing different styles of learning and training techniques
· Lead end-to-end global L&D projects, while customizing and adapting to local characteristics and capacity and implement them in the business
· Create professional learning for key roles across the company, build career development paths and talent development programs
· Manage the LMS to keep all training materials, employee profiles and career development needs organized and updated
· Design training materials using best in-class tools and methodologies
· Assist in the development of a knowledge management plan to promote data literacy and enable knowledge sharing and collaboration globally
· Establish and maintain formal and informal KPI’s to track effectiveness of training programs and initiatives via qualitative and quantitative data
· 2-4 years of experience in a global, fast-paced environment and fast-growing high-tech company
· 5+ years of experience in managing L&D projects, with strategic view and current knowledge of L&D methods
· Significant experience in managing learning platforms technologies (LMS , LXP )
· Experience in developing training materials using e-learning and blended methods
· Strong communication skills, ability to build relationship and rapport with stakeholders
· Can do attitude, proactive and independent with a flexible and agile approach, able to deal with changing priorities and solve problems effectively
· Experience in project management and budgeting, multi-tasker & strong organizational skills
· Fluent English both written and spoken (Native or close to native) ,additional language is a plus
· Relevant education in Learning technologies, Instructional design and HR fields