Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Talent Acquisition Manager, APAC
About The Position
What’s in it for you?
Trax is the worldwide market leader in digitizing the world of Retail. Our breakthrough image recognition platform is at the heart of our products and services. Being the first to introduce real-time image recognition analysis to the retail industry, we have set the gold-standard for digital merchandising and in-store measurement solutions.
· The best HR team, great atmosphere, fun and professional team activities.
· Learning & development options.
· International work environment, diverse & inclusive company.
· Flexible work hours, we also work in a hybrid way.
As Trax scales in business, the need arises for an experienced TA Manager to support our team in the APAC region. The TA Manager is part of a global HR team and responsible to promote the regional HR domain, from recruiting / hiring and onboarding through performance management and benefits administration. The TA Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day recruitment activities to ensure meeting the needs of our ever-changing business by maintaining and promoting key internal and external relationships.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle: from hunting great talent and making incredible matches between the applicant and Trax, interviewing and assessing, reference checks, offers & onboarding logistics - Running an effective process.
- Schedule interviews and own the candidate experience from connecting, follow-up to feedback - Ensure the process runs smoothly, create a good experience for candidates, communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Maintain accurate data in the recruitment system, manage data-driven recruiting process through identifying meaningful patterns to support decision making related to recruitment processes and activities.
- Adhere or exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Network across diverse roles and industry, to build an established pool of candidates in anticipation of potential roles within the organization.
- Successfully sell our employer value proposition to candidates throughout the process and promote creative employer branding initiative.
- 8 years of sourcing experience in the tech industry preferred, out of which 3 years must be spent working as a regional recruiter for APAC/ ASEAN.
- Experienced with local hiring legislation and labor regulations in various countries across APAC.
- Possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills and hands-on to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in building an Applicant Tracking System would be beneficial.
- Driven and possess a positive mindset.
- Meticulous with work and tracking of hiring.