Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Talent Acquisition Specialist
About The Position
We are looking for:
A Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing global HR team.
Recruiting lover who will be responsible for sourcing and hiring great talent for Trax. The Talent Acquisition partner will lead the full recruiting cycle, partnering with hiring managers, HR and other teams across Trax to hire the best people for each role.
A great opportunity to enter a fast-paced, growing company and work with amazing people!
- The best HR team, great atmosphere, fun and professional team activities.
- Learning & development opportunities.
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company.
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv.
What to expect In this role (How your day to day will look like):
- Own and develop recruiting process and experience: from identifying and sourcing great talent and making incredible matches between the applicant and Trax, interviewing and assessing, reference checks, offers & onboarding logistics - Running an effective process.
- Partner with the hiring managers, serve as a professional focal point for recruitment issues.
- Proactively source and effectively utilize social media networks as well as implementing new recruitment practices.
- Conduct phone interviews and in-depth HR interviews.
- Schedule interviews and own the candidate experience from connecting, follow-up to feedback - Ensure the process runs smoothly.
- create a good experience for candidates, communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Successfully present our employer value proposition to candidates throughout the process.
- Maintain accurate data in the recruitment system, manage data-driven recruiting process to support decision making related to recruitment processes and activities.
- Promote creative employer branding initiative.
- 5-6 years of experience in technological recruitment (from Hi-Tech or Tech Out Source companies), strong passion for recruiting.
- Experience in E2E recruiting cycle, taking full ownership of the process driving for speed and quality.
- Experience in recruiting via different networks - LinkedIn, GitHub, community forums, Facebook etc., proven creativity in identifying new tools and opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent diagnostic capabilities - ability to assess candidates and conduct interviews.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English (both written & verbal).
- A "can-do” attitude, Great team player with ability to engage stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic and a sense of personal accountability.
- Great learning capabilities, creative thinking.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen attention to details.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in a relevant field.