Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Human Resources Business Partner
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail. Trax offers best-in-class in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science solutions that are fundamentally transforming how in-store retail data is being collected, viewed and analyzed. With Trax, consumer goods manufacturers and retailers can improve product availability, reduce distribution gaps, identify category opportunities and increase their sales immediately.
We are a rapidly growing company with start-up values and you will be guided by a set of values that celebrate positivity in outlook, trustworthiness in our relationships, and bravery in innovation. We foster a culture that nurtures and rewards, enables and empowers our people.
As the Global HR Business Partner, you will be driving the following key focus areas: Organizational Development, People Strategy, Talent Success and Engagement via being the strategic HR Business Partner for selected Functions. The role represents 3 business units with around 200 international team members.
· Working closely with the management team to build well-structured, simple, mission-based organizations globally.
People & Culture Strategy
· Catalyst of meritocracy, facilitate continuous feedback and meaningful development
· Oversee creating and maintaining department-level compensation, job levelling, career levels
· Develop an effective development and retention plan for key employees
· Identify training needs and build a development journeys for selected roles
· Set Talents up for Success in their career journeys
· Coach and work closely with management team
· Work closely with the Management team to identify and lead engagement development projects to ensure Trax is a great place to work
· Joins force with Global HR team to develop fantastic engagement programs.
· Work closely with the Management team to support integration and organisational development
· Works closely with the global HR team on fantastic global solutions for our team’s engagement
· Ensure communication flow and transparency throughout the company
· At least 5-7 years’ HR managerial experience preferably in IT/Software sector in a hypergrowth, global organization.
· Very strong expertise in HR best practices
-Great relationship builder, able to work with all levels of the organization, earn trust via get things done approach.
-Outstanding ability to manage and follow-up on multiple priorities at the same time
· Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
-Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
-Self-driven and autonomous
-Excellent English skills
-Rigorous and detail-oriented
-Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
-Ability to work in a team
-College or University degree (preferably in business or human resources)
Location: Must be located in the state of California, with preference in San Mateo, CA (Office Location - 273 S. Railroad Ave. 2nd Floor, San Mateo, CA 94401). Remote options are available for this position within the state of California.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.