Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Talent Acquisition Lead
About The Position
The Talent Acquisition Specialist role is a newly created position and is part of the HR team. The role is responsible for managing the talent acquisition life cycle to include the placement of posting, identification and interviewing of the most qualified applicants, guidance on the selection of the best candidate and the extension of the offer. The role will partner with senior management to assess and actively recruit for the talent acquisition needs of the assigned offices and/or business lines. The role requires the ability to operate in fast and dynamic environment, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to changing demands.
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead recruitment efforts. Collaborate with internal teams and hiring managers.
- Develop recruitment strategy. This includes job posting optimization, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool.
- Manage the recruitment process and lifecycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment feedback and guidance to hiring managers and HRBPs with hiring and employment data.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- This role will also involve ad-hoc HR Generalist tasks.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated relevant experience.
- Proven track record of end-to -end recruitment.
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems required.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Experienced utilizing tools such as LinkedIn for recruitment purposes.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.