Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Specialist - Professional Services
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit Trax.
The Data Specialist and be instrumental in supporting the Professional Services team with data needs; lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
As a Data Specialist you will:
- Translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers.
- Work closely with our customers and development teams to define, receive and run user acceptance tests on professional services deliverables.
- Ensure the implementation of the desired solution by collaborating with several internal and external parties (e.g.: R&D teams, support, QA, subject matter experts).
- Take responsibility for setup, configuration, maintenance of project reporting and KPIs including periodic analysis of related data items.
Additionally, you will bring:
- Prior experience working with data in a technical environment.
- Proficiency as an Excel user who is familiar with handling large databases and using advanced functions
- The ability to detect correlation and come to conclusions based on data
- Experience interpreting customer business needs and translating them into applications and requirements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong English communication skills
- Self-motivation and able to work either independently or within a team
- Your flexibility and willingness to work in a fast-paced work environment
- previous SQL experience (or similar)
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of REST for API Interactions
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.