Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax – the world’s leading image recognition platform is looking for a Solution Engineer on our Professional Services team.
The Solution Engineer supports the pre-sales process, which includes analyzing customer requirements, offering feasible and high-value Trax solutions, defining functional specifications, building relationships with future and current Trax customers, effectively maintaining a working knowledge of Trax solutions. Throughout this process you will work closely with our Sales team and must maintain a positive, productive working relationship across functions.
Some of the key skills of the Solution Engineer must include:
· Organization – managing multiple workstreams around shaping a deal, in partnership with Sales and Delivery teams
· CPG expertise – ability to qualify why a CPG customer should want to buy Trax and how we meet their business needs
· Technical acumen – ability to tie Trax technical specs to achieving customer needs
· Customer-oriented – ability to artfully progress a deal and customer expectations on next steps (in partnership with Sales).
· Once a deal is properly qualified by Sales, engage potential customer via phone, web, or onsite meetings and drive a solution discovery process.
· Validate customer’s needs and Identify areas where Trax solutions align to meet them.
· Identifies technical requirements for solution.
· Partner with Sales and Delivery to see through final pricing model and SOW creation.
· Partner with Development team to specify use cases, define technical approach and write detailed specifications.
· Coordinate post-sales transitions to appropriate Delivery teams.
· Ensures customer success by working with Trax Client Services team for smooth onboarding and long-term success.
· Degree in a technology field or equivalent industry experience
· 2+ years in a technical sales role (SE/SA) or customer facing role
· 3+ years experience in a technical role such as consulting, development or operations
· Experience designing, presenting and demonstrating complex technology projects to customers
· Strong understating and knowledge in databases and data-formats (e.g. SQL, JSON, XML).
· Strong communication skills and excellent English.
· Retail/CPG industry experience is a distinct advantage.