Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
BI Developer, APAC
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
Reporting into the Professional Services APAC Group, the BI developer will be responsible for driving and supporting business engagement data needs ranging from insights driven data mining, development of standard reports and functional dashboards for POC / rollouts/ Business Reviews and ensuring that Trax can meet the CPG customer needs to utilize the data effectively
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to
· Coordinate with Account managers/Project Managers and customers to translate business needs into technical specifications
· Implement data analytics and other strategies that optimize data management efficiency and quality
· Engage stakeholders, documenting business requirements and producing wireframes prior to development.
· Work with Project Manager in developing and executing project plans within assigned schedule and timeline
· Maintaining data analytics platforms, evaluating, and improving existing BI systems and conducting troubleshooting on BI models
· Create efficient data models that scale and promote reusability
· Data visualization and data storytelling experiences are good to have
· Proven working experience as a data analyst with around 2-3 years of experience.
· Demonstrated expertise and fluency designing reports in a BI platform (e.g: PowerBI, Sisense)
· Proficiency in SQL with large datasets (with millions of rows)
· A grasp of the principles surrounding the visual display of quantitative information
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Independent and self-driven
· Good presentation skills for conducting BI discovery workshops for internal and external stakeholders
· The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, especially the ability to meet tight deadlines for our clients
· Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Economics