Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo, and much more leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
Role: Operations Manager
As an Operations Manager at Trax (Americas), you will oversee the implementation and ongoing monitoring of all in-store photo collection activities in our region. This is a primary input to the insight we deliver to our customers.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Global Services and be responsible for all end-to-end photo capture processes within the region and the supporting team responsible for this activity.
You will collaborate cross-functionally with members of Project Management, Account Management, Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing to provide an incredible operational experience for our internal and external Customers.
You'll excel in this role if you thrive at solving strategic and operational challenges, enjoy making decisions by data, and possess strong people management skills. You will oversee a team of hard-working, talented individuals in the US, in Latin America and in the Philippines.
What you'll do:
Lead a team of Operations Specialists and a Business Analyst, overseeing the data collection of 70+ projects at once.
Build effective data collection strategies, tools, and processes to deliver growth and increased value to our customers.
Promote Customer happiness and loyalty by understanding each client's unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value, and exceeding Client expectations.
Set processes for effective Customer training (e.g. how to use the Trax app and collect photos with their reps accurately).
Collaborate cross-functionally with other services to streamline workflows and create a seamless data collection experience.
Manage all data collection activities within a budget and ensure profitability in all projects.
What we're looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years work experience leading technical project implementations, ideally at a fast-growing tech company.
- 5+ years of managing a medium to large team.
- Past experiences managing many projects simultaneously, while delegating tasks and pushing continuous improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between strategic and tactical decisions.
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience via deriving insights and recommendations using data.
- Empathy for your teammates and colleagues – demonstrated focus on team success and talent development and enablement.
- Extraordinary verbal, written and interpersonal skills, including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market (an advantage)
- Experience with Crowdsourcing management (or other forms of ‘on-demand’ logistics an advantage)
- Candidate ideally located in Denver, Colorado, but we are open to remote applicants with the right background and expertise.