Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Analytics Team Leader
About The Position
Trax is looking for an outstanding Data Analytics Team Leader to join the Core Data group. Our exceptional unit is divided into three initiatives that include Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data scientists. This group promotes one data culture, new tools, and data alignment (one-source-of-truth) between different internal units to improve data-driven decision-making.
As a Data Analytics Team Leader, you'll be responsible for the analytical research and products, helping internal teams to make data-driven decisions by turning data into insights and insights into business decisions. The ideal candidate is a people person with demonstrated experience leading data teams and has a keen eye for detail, accuracy, and strong critical thinking skills.
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies with amazing people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
Your Day 2 Day:
- Lead the Data Analysts team - recruit, train, and develop team members' professional skills and career path
- Define the team strategy - plan, prioritize and build data solutions that support the company with actionable and meaningful insights that will make an impact on the business
- Work closely with the leadership team, Product, and R&D to define measures and drive insights for products and process improvement
- Communicate results and key findings to external and internal forums, including key stakeholders in the company
- Collaborate with Data Engineers and Data Science groups to provide high-quality products and new data opportunities
- Detect, collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, outline impactful business insights, and draw operative conclusions and ensuing recommendations
- Do hands-on work (lead by example) and analyze complex, high volume, and dimensionality data from multiple sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques
- 2+ years of experience in leading a data team
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst (Hands-on)
- Demonstrated excellence in driving business impact through data solutions and insights
- Understanding of data warehouses, modeling and cleansing best practices
- Highly skilled in Scientific python (Pandas, NumPy, Plotly, Seaborn...), SQL (MySQL, Big Query, PostgreSQL), and additional databases (such as Bigtable or MongoDB)
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau is an advantage)
- Demonstrated ability in applying statistical analysis to business use case
- A strong multi-tasker comfortable in a dynamic environment
- People leader and a team player with solid communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems/ Statistics OR equivalent - Advantage