Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Product Demonstrations Team Lead
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopmnper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
We’re looking for an individual experienced in management, CPG marketing/distribution, and brand ambassadorships to join our Product Demonstration Team as a Team Lead. The team lead will manage and organize a team of people who manage the day-to-day operations of product demonstrations in the United States while being responsible for the success of each program. The Team Lead has an opportunity to manage a budget and work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure the success of the Product Demonstration team.
- Lead Operations and budget of the product demos department
- Manage and Improve process and day to day operations
- Improve product demos product/service quality and optimize for scale
- Responsible to hire and manage different teams (currently 6 team members)
- Work with product, tech teams, configuration and data to continuously improve product and client deliverable
- Support sales teams in sales process and campaign design
- Responsible to devise training collateral for both operation and sales roles
- Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships with other organizations (vendor approvals, training, software, staffing agencies)
- Discover opportunities to collaborate with other Trax product lines
- 0-2 years experience as a brand ambassador preferred
- 1-2 years experience as a manager in a fast-paced industry, preferably related to CPG, required
- 1-2 years managing a budget, preferred
- 1-2 years managing a team, required
- Experience managing remote and travelling teams, strongly preferred
- Experience managing a remote team
- Bachelors degree or supplemental experience in a relevant field that demonstrates a background in logistics, business, management, marketing, or merchandising, required
- Familiarity with operations/development planning tools such as JIRA/Atlassian, Asana, Basecamp, or Clickup preferred
- Understanding with scheduling, booking, and/or staffing software
- Knowledge of using data-oriented reports required, preferably within a BI tool
- Comfort learning and working with line-of-business tools
- Ability to work remote