Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is seeking an exceptional Data Analyst to join the Core Data group. Our elite unit is composed of Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Data scientists, who are divided into three teams. To improve data-driven decision-making, this group promotes a unified data culture, new tools, and data alignment (one-source-of-truth) among internal units.
As a Data Analyst, you will be tasked with transforming data into gold - assisting internal teams in making data-driven decisions by transforming data into insights and insights into business decisions.
The ideal candidate has a passion for data, is highly motivated, possesses a can-do attitude, and is willing to approach difficult problems in novel ways.
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies with amazing people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
What to expect In this role (How your day to day will look like):
- Analyze complex, high volume, high-dimensionality data from multiple sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques
- Deliver in-depth analysis of business performance, provide actionable insights for internal units to improve, grow and reach our business goals
- Work with internal stakeholders to create new KPIs, build and design insights platforms (such as dashboards or reports)
- Lead data and analytics focal point in different projects across R&D, AI, product, and business units
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Science groups to provide high-quality products and new data opportunitie
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst (Hands-on)
- A team player with great analytical skills
- SQL (MySQL/Big Query/PostgreSQL) - High proficiency
- Visualization tools (such as Tableau or Power BI) - High proficiency
- Python (Pandas, NumPy, Visualization) - Advantage
- Demonstrated ability in applying statistical analysis to business use cases
- Degree in Computer Science, Information systems, statistics or equivalent - Advantage