Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Temporary Part Time Traveling Brand Ambassador
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Trax Retail is looking for a Temporary Part Time Traveling Brand Ambassador to perform product demonstrations and merchandising work at various retail stores covering a 120 mile territory throughout and MA and CT (from Amherst, MA to Norwalk, CT)
- The work will start the first week of April and continue for 3 months. There is potential for this to turn into an ongoing opportunity if the work is performed well and the client we are working with decides to extend the contract.
- Workdays are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Work hours can range anywhere between 8am to 6pm.
- Travel time will be paid, up to 3 hours per week.
- While on the job, directions will be provided in the Survey Merchandiser app along with any supplementing materials. You may be required to print marketing prior to the demo starting.
- Representing the brand professionally.
- Engage with customers to drive sales.
- Providing customers with information about products.
- Setting up and breaking down demo displays.
- Entering information about products into the Survey Merchandiser App (availability, pricing, shelf position)
- Stocking shelves, updating product displays, and re-tagging products.
- 1 year of Brand Ambassador experience preferred.
- 1 year of sales experience preferred.
- Bonus points if you have experience working with garden products.
- You have an Android or iOS device that can run the Survey Merchandiser app
- You’re good at following directions and can problem solve if needed
- You’re reliable and good at self-managing
- You’re a great communicator and can engage people in conversation
- You’re able to work on your feet for extended periods and can lift up to 50 lbs
- You’re 21 years of age or older
- You have access to reliable transportation