Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Junior Project Coordinator
About The Position
Recognition Services is responsible for the digitization of the images received through various platforms - Mobile App, API, Installed Cameras, Robots, you name it. The higher image recognition accuracy and product database completion, the bigger success for our team. We aim to deliver high data quality both to our clients and our Computer Vision developers to get the perfect match between business and technological needs.
Do you think you would be a great fit for this role? Would you like to join our Recognition team? Then apply and be our next Junior Project Coordinator!
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- Reporting: work with large Excel databases and extract reports.
- Quality: continuously check the quality of the image recognition system.
- Support: the delivery of projects, global processes, clients’ requests, and inquiries.
- Management: manage our product information and image database and make sure that the right configurations and details are implemented.
- Coordination: act as a 1st point of contact and manage our back-office regarding any recognition related issue.
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong English communication
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Work and manage your time independently
- Russian knowledge
What we offer
- Working on state-of-the-art technology with an international team
- Wide range of fringe benefits: cafeteria package, performance bonus, home office allowance
- Hybrid working model
- Career path internally
- Learning & development opportunities
What your future team members love about their job
- “Even though we have been working from home for a year now, the atmosphere is great in the team, everyone can reach out to anyone if they need some help, and everyone tries their best to help the others.”
- “Every day you will want to learn more and more, and since every day brings different challenges, you will build very useful knowledge that you can use not only in work, but in a lot of areas of life.”
- “We mostly work in user-friendly systems that are easy to learn how to use them, but we also have the option to use more advanced tools.”
- “An amazing and supportive international team, I work with some awesome, talented, funny and dedicated people.”
- “I love that I’m encouraged to try new things out and be innovative.”
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.