Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
As Python Developer you will be responsible for creating and updating valuable indicators for our clients, supporting an in-house developed infrastructure, implementing automatic reports, develop well-structured, scalable code that adapts to a continuously growing architecture and enables it to keep driving forward, and position Trax as the thought leader and leading provider of computer vision solutions.
The role is 100% remote.
- Develop and implement Python code that performs complex calculations in an already established global infrastructure
- Work within a collaborative team.
- Implement time sensitive large scale database changes.
- Work with team and other support staffs to discover data quality improvement workflows.
- Perform bulk data loading and database export functions.
- Prepare automatic reports that follows specific rules of creation and get sent to specific internal and external key players.
- Work with local and global teams to improve processes, as well as to migrate different projects to the most updated infrastructures that are developed.
- Debugging of large, interconnected pieces of code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in Python back-end development
- Proficiency in data analysis libraries (like Pandas)
- Familiar with products like Jira, Confluence and GitHub
- Proficiency in SQL and SQL database management
- Drive: goal-oriented and perseverant
- Curiosity: self-learner and open minded, constantly self-improving
- Flexibility: agile thinking and execution, adaptability in the face of evolving business needs
- Caring: empathetic, good listener and attentive to others' needs and emotions
- Conviction: able to stand up for their beliefs and opinions
- Good communication skills
- Creative thinker