Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouse assistant to join our facility. The warehouse assistant will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized, and stored. The warehouse assistant will also prepare package orders for delivery. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and experienced in inventory software and databases.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Record damaged or missing inventory
- Process and inventory shipments from trucks, store to the proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in the warehouse.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
- Manage and handle shipping, loading, and unloading of products.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Ability to perform logically fast and follow instructions and established procedures
- Fast learner
- A person comfortable cleaning and maintaining the facility in an organized and clean way
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the shift
- Able to work nights, weekends,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedures and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state