Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Field Operations Associate (Temp/Part-Time)
About The Position
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to break into the tech industry. You’ll be playing both a strategic and functional role in a high-profile project for one of the leading applied AI technology companies in the world. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and be just as comfortable tackling low-level tasks as creating analytical presentations for high-level stakeholders.
- You will have to work on a daily basis with our customers, understand their processes, their needs and suggest the best way for them to use our technology. You will also play a key role in deployment of the technology in new stores.
- Serve as the day-to-day face of Trax in our customers’ stores to deliver value, discover account growth opportunities and ultimately retain business.
- Partner and align with Account Managers on the best approaches to lead and grow accounts.
- Onboard and educate customers about Trax product
- Provide training sessions retail store employees on a new mobile app
- Work with customer operations staff to find ways to alter store processes to maximize the efficiency of our systems
- Design training materials that can be re-used in other projects.
- Visit stores up to 4x/week to ensure smooth adoption, answer questions, investigate bugs and observe user behavior
- Produce and conduct Executive Process & Results Reviews, engaging with client counterparts at the store level
- Analyze and monitor data related to account performance, anticipating customer needs and developing solutions
- Provide product feedback to the team on client feature requests
- Coordinate technical support on operational and functional issues
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store staff and evangelize Trax solutions to store leaders
- Own on-the-ground quality assurance process in stores
- Coordinate with product and support teams
- Carry out tactical QA assignments including product validation, scanning, connectivity testing, etc.
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- August: 5-10 hrs/week for training, flexible days/hours 9am-5pm.
- September: 20-30 hrs/week (4-6 hours/day, 5-6 days/week). Somewhat flexible hours 7am-10pm.
- October: 20-30 hrs/week (4-6 hours/day, 5-6 days/week). Most hours 11am-5pm.
- November: 10-20 hrs/week (2-3 hours/day, 4-6 days/week). Somewhat flexible hours 7am-10pm.
- End Date: December 1-15 (tentative). Possibility to extend based on commercial status.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a similar position ideally in the retail industry
- Ability to quickly understand a company's processes
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent client communication skills, ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with tough customer situations and develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization, from entry-level employees to executive stakeholders
- Ability to travel to client site up to 5x/week (Columbus, OH area)
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.