Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Operations Manager, Data Acquisition Services
About The Position
Applicants for this job have the flexibility to work remote
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit Trax.
The DAS Operations Manager will be responsible for Data Acquisition aspects in the regional projects: Collection flow design, risk mitigation, Database setup, user training, collection vendor management, and quality monitoring and enforcement. They will work under the regional Data Acquisition Lead to establish best practices for data collection and design new collection processes, and answer data acquisition inquiries.
As a DAS Operations Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the design of collection for new projects
- Set up implementation of data in apps and systems
- Design the best collection flow for Trax customers
- Be the point of contact for stakeholders for data acquisition inquiries
- Manage third-party collection vendors (when applicable)
- Oversee the system setup related to collection, monitoring, and projects
- Monitor progress, quality, and completion of the different audit initiatives
- Be responsible for training and feedback to the field teams
- Work closely with R&D and Analytics teams to ensure accurate and effective reporting per project
Additionally, you will bring:
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in technological project management/implementation
- Experience in Ad Ops/Retail/CPG/FMCG market - advantage
- Experience working with information systems
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Has experience and enjoys both working independently and collaboratively with a team
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
What will set you apart:
- Basic SQL understanding
- Tableau or PowerBI experience
- Experience with image recognition
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.