Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IoT Service Integrator (APAC)
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic IoT Service Integrator to join the IoT Global Operations team To technically lead complex large-scale installations of Trax innovative IOT products in thousands of retail stores.
This ideal candidate will own responsibility for IoT operational and technical projects, including planning, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting Trax's IoT and network systems as well as customer interactions.
The candidate would also be leading knowledge transfer to our global partners while working closely with them as they deploy Trax IoT solutions.
- Installing, operating, and supporting Trax IoT solution.
- Plan, install and support Trax network solution, HLD/LLD solution delivery
- Training global 3rd party vendors, creating detailed work plan for running end to end installation and maintenance activities while supporting them throughout the project.
- Projects- Working closely with Trax project managers to create installation plans for all new projects – Meeting project timelines, ensuring high quality and exceeding customer expectations
- Close collaboration with Trax IoT headquarters in TLV.
- Innovation - Working closely with Trax product and dev teams to surface issues from the field and propose efficiency tools to support working in scale
- Inventory and supply chain management.
- 2-3 Years of IT/IoT/telecom related experience.
- Knowledge and hands on in Linux.
- Knowledge of Networking and Network devices (CCNA preferred).
- Hands on with strong technical skills.
- Proficient verbal and written skills in English.
- Assertive, adaptable, and creative person.
- Basic scripting skills in Python - Big Advantage.
- Knowledge in relational DB and SQL – Advantage.
- Knowledge of monitoring systems - Advantage.
- Able to deliver written official technical solutions
- Traveling abroad up to 10%.
- Tertiary education in Computer Networks or Information Technology.
CCNA, DB, SQL, Python