Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Quality Specialist
About The Position
Trax is looking for talented and enthusiastic Data Quality Specialist to be part of Trax Retail Watch delivery team – to act as the main function to identify all possible issues and anomalies, ensuring the quality of the reported data presented to our customers - making sure all data related projects targets are fully met.
- Understand the customer data use cases and ensure they are properly reflected in Trax deliverables
- Work closely with The Project Management, Field Engineering, Product and R&D teams to define customer report requirements
- Analyze and validate data and reports before presented to the customer – Surfacing all issues and data anomalies - identifying root cause and addressing them to the relevant teams in Trax until full resolution
- Data optimization – “Thinking out of the box” to better present data insights internally and externally
- Jointly leading acceptance tests with the customer - presenting the reports outcomes and insights – addressing the operational customer needs and presenting the value in Trax solutions
- Working closely with the Trax Data Science teams to mutually design and create advanced tools for efficient validation of the data
- At least 1 year of experience as a Data Specialist/ Data analyst/ Data Quality Specialist
- A strong technical background and proven experience – “Hands On” approach and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the Retail/CPG/FMCG market – an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English – a Must
- Knowledge in SQL / Other Data Tools
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Customer centricity orientation
- Problem solver, always seeking to sharpen their skills and grow their knowledge
- Willingness to travel customer sites overseas (up to 20%)