Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
The Solution Specialist position works closely with Commercial teams in selling Trax solutions using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services.
Experience in a retail, CPG environment preferred; Knowledge of Saas is a plus!
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
-Proactively scopes the functional and technical solution required to address customer business needs, by assessment of customers’ needs, and recommendation of solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Trax
-Responsible for analyzing, consulting and positioning Trax solution opportunities (new and up/cross-sale) including system design, gap analysis and integration analysis
-Assist sales in developing responses and proposals to prospective and existing customers, including RFI/RFP, SOW, technical queries and demonstrations
-Serve as liaison between client and sales personnel with Trax internal groups to streamline communications, analyze gaps and coordinate solutions scope and timelines
-Develop and maintain technical presentations and other technical sales tools
-Coach and mentor sales representatives for technical product knowledge
-Performs other incidental duties as assigned
-Advise Product teams on solution use cases and product feature opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in a Solution/Sales Engineering role for a software or SaaS provider selling to large/strategic customer segment (Retail industry or Consumer Packaged Goods or CPG preferred)
- Fluency required in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Previous experience in developing and presenting technical product presentations in person, via the phone or the web required.
- Previous experience in requirements gathering, system analysis and writing functional specifications required
- Knowledge of systems integration, API’s, XML, JSON, HTML and BI preferred
- Strong customer facing skills, demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to business personnel
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical and technical abilities with ability to dive into details without losing the “big picture”
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, including organizational agility (non-political and team oriented style with demonstrated success in matrix organization)
- Ability to travel as required
- Some of the key skills of the Solution Engineer must include:
-Organization – managing multiple work streams around shaping a deal, in partnership with Sales and Delivery teams
-CPG expertise – ability to qualify why a CPG customer wants to buy Trax and how to meet their business needs
-Technical acumen – ability to tie Trax technical specs to achieving customer needs. SaaS experience preferred
- Customer-oriented – ability to artfully progress a deal and customer expectations on next steps, in partnership with Sales
-Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Management of Information Systems or equivalent experience