Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
At Trax, we digitize the physical world of retail.
By leveraging the power of AI and Computer Vision, we make it easy for CPG and retailers to collect shelf data, surface actionable insights, and unlock revenue opportunities in every point of sale. Trax is a global leader in computer vision solutions for CPGs and retailers, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Product Marketer - CPG who is passionate about understanding the needs of CPG customers and bringing solutions to market to meet those needs.
Reporting into the CPG Product Marketing Lead (SVP), you’ll work with teams across the company to help attract new clients to Trax and convert them into valued customers. You do this by developing in-depth solution, customer, and market insight, translating that insight into positioning, messaging, and content that will be used in our demand generation, sales, and account plans.
- Customer Insight: Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer and user personas as well as their buyer’s and user’s journey.
- Market Intelligence: Develop in-depth knowledge of the CPG market, the competitive offerings in the market, and our USPs.
- Product Knowledge: For our existing CPG offerings, develop in-depth knowledge of our solutions’ value proposition, use cases and components.
- Positioning & Messaging: For our new CPG solutions, produce compelling positioning and messaging that shows Trax’s value and differentiation.
- Sales Enablement: Enable the Sales, Growth Marketing and Operations teams with slides, presentations, collateral, competitive analyses, product videos, demos, insights, best practices and training. You won't just create these - you'll also work within those teams to drive adoption and usage.
- Pricing and Packaging: Work with our Solutions and Sales teams to identify opportunities, design experiments, and create solutions to improve customers’ understanding of Trax’s value proposition and willingness to pay for our products.
- You have prior experience in B2B product marketing for SaaS or tech product with €25M+ in ARR
- You’ve worked with product teams on the entire lifecycle of product marketing
- You have experience creating and testing pricing and packaging for B2B SaaS products.
- You have experience working closely with B2B sales teams and helping them sell more effectively.
- You have experience conducting customer research (incl. interviews) and analysis
- You have experience working in a global environment
- You are English-native or possess an outstanding written English (you will be required to take an English test)
- Experience and/or knowledge of the consumer goods / retail industry is an advantage