Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Junior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
At Trax, we digitize the physical world of retail.
By leveraging the power of AI and Computer Vision, we make it easy for CPG and Retailers to collect shelf data, surface actionable insights, and unlock revenue opportunities in every point of sale. Trax is a global leader in computer vision solutions for CPGs and Retailers, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Product Marketer - CPG who is passionate about understanding the needs of CPG customers and bringing solutions to market to meet those needs.
Reporting into the CPG Product Marketing Lead (SVP), you’ll work with teams across the company to help attract new clients to Trax and convert them into valued customers. You do this by developing in-depth solution, customer, and market insight, translating that insight into positioning, messaging, and content that will be used in our demand generation, sales, and account plans.
The role is based in Paris (France),
As a Junior Product Marketing Manager you will do:
- Customer Insight: Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer and user personas as :well as their buyer’s and user’s journey.
- Market Intelligence: Develop in-depth knowledge of the CPG market, the competitive offerings in the market, and our USPs.
- Product Knowledge: For our existing CPG offerings, develop in-depth knowledge of our solutions’ value proposition, use cases and components.
- Positioning & Messaging For our new CPG solutions, produce compelling positioning and messaging that shows Trax’s value and differentiation.
Sales Enablement: Enable the Sales, Growth Marketing and Operations teams with slides, presentations, collateral, competitive analyses, product videos, demos, insights, best practices and training. You won't just create these - you'll also work within those teams to drive adoption and usage.
- Pricing and Packaging: Work with our Solutions and Sales teams to identify opportunities, design experiments, and create solutions to improve customers’ understanding of Trax’s value proposition and willingness to pay for our products
About you :
- You have a relevant prior experience in B2B marketing, for a SaaS or Tech product with €25M+ in ARR.
- You have experience working closely with B2B sales teams and helping them sell more effectively.
- You have experience working in a global environment
- You have excellent English communication and written skills (French is a plus)
- Product marketing background is a plus
- If you are a self starter, are eager to learn, and you're up for new challenges
- International Environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company journey
Here's what follows once you apply:
- A 45 min video call with our Talent Acquisition team in order to understand better your career plan and answer any of your questions.
- A 60 min video call with our EVP Corporate Marketing & Communication to make sure you have a good understanding of the role, the team and the company.
- A fully remote assignment to evaluate your hard skills
- A 60 min video call with our SVP Product Marketing CPG aka your future manager, to discuss your assignment and create a strong alignment on what she'll expect from you, and tell you more about the role and ongoing projects.
- Informal Video-calls with other team members to help you project yourself in the company.
On average our process lasts around 25 working days.
Please send us an English resume to proceed your application.
Thank you for considering to join Trax. We cannot wait to learn more about you!