Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Account Based Growth Marketing Manager
About The Position
The Account Based Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
They will act as liaisons between marketing, sales, and account teams to develop tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
The ABM manager leads and builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
Location: This role can be performed remotely within MDT or CST time zones or allow for a partial remote work with on-site visitation to the Denver, CO office.
Work- Are you someone who has ideas and will stop at nothing until those ideas are made a reality?
Fight- Trax looks for individuals who can drive their own ideas forward and who can also support the initiatives within their team.
Innovate- Are you someone who can’t stand the status-quo? Do you improve upon the ideas of others?
Create- Do you have a creative drive? Trax has a culture that embraces creativity.
Serve- We’re all about the customer. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We’ll do the same.
· Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
· Develop and implement jointly with sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
· Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
· Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
· Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
· Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
· Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
· Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
· Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
· Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
· Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
· Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
· Collaborate with the global Account-based Marketing Program team to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio GTM plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
· Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
· Minimum of 2-7 year’s experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
· Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
· Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
· Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
· Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams
· Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
· Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Eloqua and Salesforce.
· Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
· Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
· Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
· Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.