Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Digital Marketing Director
About The Position
Digital Marketing Director
Trax is seeking an experienced B2B marketer to lead our global content and digital strategy. This role will partner with corporate, product, growth, and partner marketing teams to define and execute content and campaign strategies that drive acquisition and engagement across the customer journey. This role requires a proven leader with expertise in content strategy, website optimization, and search engine optimization (SEO) to drive customer acquisition and engagement. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in content and digital marketing for the enterprise audience.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast-growing business. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of the retail technology landscape is an advantage in this role.
This role is based in Denver, Colorado. You will report to the EVP of Corporate Marketing & Communications.
● Design and execute the global content marketing strategy which supports business and marketing initiatives, both short- and long- term
● Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance and repurposing
● Bring superior editing and project management skills to oversee content production with agencies and in-house experts, evangelists, marketers, writers, and designers
● Build educational, compelling thought leadership assets for CPG and Retail Business and Technology Decision Makers which help accelerate their digital transformation
● Build a culture of content within Trax, and help employees understand the impact of inbound on business outcomes
● Manage Trax’s digital properties, including multiple WordPress websites and social media channels.
● Lead, develop, and execute a comprehensive website strategy with a focus on SEO, UX, and CRO.
● Lead the company’s social media strategy and look for new ways to educate and engage our audiences and strengthen existing channels (website, social, email)
● Experiment with and establish new distribution channels and media – such as community engagement and influencers - to amplify our content.
● Track, measure, and analyze all content performance and global digital initiatives - including traffic, engagement, and conversion metrics - to report on marketing ROI
● Partner with growth and product marketing teams to design and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns throughout the customer journey.
Qualifications and requirements:
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 10+ years of relevant work experience including experience in integrated digital marketing campaigns and content marketing in B2B with a high focus on large enterprises
● Strong understanding of website optimization best practices, including keyword research, A/B testing, and user experience testing.
● Experience managing creation and promotion of content across all stages of a customer’s journey to drive business outcomes
● Confidence communicating across a matrixed ecosystem of stakeholders
● Expertise in tools like WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Salesforce.
● Experience managing “owned” brand properties such as website and social media channels
It is an exciting time to be a part of the Trax team and we are looking for someone with the drive and creativity to join us as we rethink possible in retail!
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more please visit, www.traxretail.com.