Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Director of Information Security/ CISO
About The Position
The Director of Information Security\ CISO will report directly to the company VP of IT & Security. You will provide global leadership and strategy for both our products and for our company.
This role covers strategic oversight of everything related to information security, cyber security, cloud and product security.
This position serves as the processes owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customers, business partners, employees, and business information in compliance with the organization's information security policies.
The ideal candidate will bring an established track record of success as the top Information Security leader for a global organization, preferably within SaaS or Security companies.
- Create and scale a rolling global information security strategy and roadmap to continuously enhance the security of our company and our customers.
- Develop KPIs and management metrics to track the progress and effectiveness of the global information security program.
- Communicate directly with key customers to explain our Security products and features.
- Develop and review global security programs and policies.
- Partner with our Product, Sales, Legal, Research and Engineering teams to create innovative and best-in-class security architecture within our products.
- Ensure Trax’s information assets are constantly being monitored for security threats, including establishing and overseeing our global incident response program.
- Overseeing planning and execution of necessary vulnerability audits, penetration testing or forensic audits and investigations. Ensure that outputs improve the organization security.
- Work closely with IT/ DevOps / engineering leaders and technical experts on a wide variety of security issues that require an in-depth understanding of their environment.
- 4+ years of experience as CISO/Director of Information Security in a global company.
- 8+ years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT positions.
- Experience with global privacy laws such as GDPR and evaluating, implementing and maintaining compliance and assessment frameworks like ISO27001, SOC2, NIST.
- Ability to provide innovative leadership and thinking to and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others and work at all levels and departments across the organizational and with external vendors and partners.
- Prior experience with cloud computing infrastructures involving IaaS/SaaS/PaaS services is required.
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging cyber security risks (primarily on web and cloud), and modern risk management methods and solutions.
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
- Technology-related Degree.
- Professional security management certification such as CISSP, CISM.