Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced SFDC expert with hands-on experience in design, development, implementation and maintenance of solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business processes using Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Manage and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, workflow rules and administration
- Lead new initiatives to provide advanced solutions in Salesforce Cloud environment
- Provide hands-on support and assisting in training of the company’s users, including writing user guides and other training materials
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that configurations support business requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in Salesforce administration, implementation, project management
- Knowledge of Salesforce Cloud
- Strong understanding of business processes (experience in sales and marketing business processes is an advantage)
- Experience in API integrations
- Highly motivated, passionate with the ability to think outside the box