Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IT Infrastructure Manager
About The Position
Trax Retail is looking for a tech-savvy Independent and highly motivated Senior IT Infrastructure specialist, to perform internal IT Infrastructure duties in a global dynamic and fast-growing environment.
In this role, you will Perform IT system administrations tasks including SaaS application management (specifically in Okta, Office365 and MDM tools). In addition, you will provide exceptional end-user support across the enterprise and collaborate effectively with other team members. You will maintain IT infrastructure best practices, provide Tier 2-3 support, and perform IT system administrations tasks including SaaS application management. The ideal candidate will be able to identify process improvement opportunities and create knowledge base documentation.
- Build and manage the IT Infrastructure team for Trax.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Maintain Okta and Office365 environment according to industry’s best practices, make suggestions for improvements and help proactively avoid system down-time.
- Diagnose and resolve back-end Corporate SaaS application issues.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in tickets, knowledge base and logs.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Support end-user technical escalations (Tier 2-3) and help train Tier 1 team.
- 3+ years of experience working in managing IT teams.
- 5+ years of experience in system administration, possessing advanced knowledge in one or more of the following software.
- Okta - mandatory.
- O365 – mandatory.
- Azure VM.
- Workspace1 MDM/ UEM.
- SentinelOne, ProofPoint.
- ServiceNow/ SysAid/ Jira/ FreshService
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting End-User IT related incidents and requests, including hardware and software issues (Windows, OSX, Linux, SaaS applications)
- Good experience in customer support and ticket system handling.
- Understanding of computer networking principles (ethernet, Wireless, and TCP/IP).
- Experience at a global company - an advantage.
- Experienced with AWS or GCP
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IS, Networking, or other related discipline; 2 years of related experience may be substituted with an Associates.
- Independent and highly motivated Individual who can accomplish significant results in a short time, and high level of positive impact while working from remote.
- Communicate effectively technical information (verbal, written), to a wide range of employees.
- Ability to learn technologies quickly.
- Genuine passion for making things better.
- Team player.