Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IT Support Team Lead
About The Position
Trax Retail is looking for a tech-savvy, independent and highly motivated IT Support Team Lead.
As the IT Support Team Lead, you will lead our team of talented and motivated Global Support Specialists across different regions. You will oversee and own the daily operations including owning the ticket queue. You will be in charge of standing up to the teams KPIs and set a high standard of service delivery for our employees in a global, dynamic, and fast-growing environment.
- Lead the team providing excellent support.
- Building, training and guiding the local support team.
- Create skill ownerships and help all team members develop and grow
- Own the support queue and stand up to our SLAs.
- Assist Knowledge maintaining highest level content for various user groups.
- Oversee performance and team KPIs.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from various teams.
- High level of service orientation.
- Supporting and troubleshooting End-User IT related incidents and requests, including hardware and software issues (Windows, OSX, Linux, SaaS applications).
- Maintain IT asset lifecycle, inventory management, and record accuracy.
- Provide multifaceted support through tickets, direct messaging, and calls.
- Interact with senior level executives using excellent communication skills, and provide white glove support services for Trax VIP users globally.
- Educate the customer on IT issues and solutions.
- Record events, problems, and resolutions in tickets, knowledge bases and logs
- 3+ years of experience an IT Support Lead in a global organization.
- High level knowledge of SaaS applications (Gsuite, Okta, O365, etc.).
- Expert level knowledge of end user support (etiquette, prioritization, follow though).
- Experience in working with ticketing queues.
- Experience in working with and owning Support KPIs
- Degree in CS, IS, Networking, or other related discipline; Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- Fluency in English.
- Good understanding of SaaS applications: Okta, Slack, O365, Gsuite, Azure AD and more.
- Understanding of basic computer networking (ethernet, wireless, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)
- Independent and highly motivated Individual who can accomplish significant results and high level of positive impact while working remote.
- Effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written to a wide range of end-users.
- Ability to learn technologies quickly.
- Customer oriented and cool-tempered.
- Prioritization, planning and organization skills.
- Adaptability and teamwork skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL (preferred)
- Relevant professional certification(s)