Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IT Project Manager
About The Position
This position is responsible for assembling the project team, assigning responsibilities, and managing schedules and resources to ensure timely completion of assigned projects. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met. Manage all relevant stakeholder expectations & relationships and give visibility of the project(s) status regularly.
- Develops the project's Scope of Work and be accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan.
- Communicate project goals, monitor project progress, and adjust resources as necessary to keep the project on track.
- Responsible for the management of project resources, an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team (Technical, Business & sub-contractors).
- Prioritizes tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
- Governs and resolves risks and issues that impact project delivery across different content disciplines.
- Responsible for early notifications, raising flags and on time and suggesting mitigations.
- Promote clarity and alignment by communicating effectively, responsible for the overall project communication plan and manages relationships with project stakeholders. Maintains communication with both internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Oversees the project's closure, integrating all relevant components (e.g., lesson learned, KPIs...).
- Ensures alignment to program management methodology and tools used in Trax, and contributes to knowledge sharing of procedures, methods and tools between IS & Business partner team.
- Collaborates and creates synergy with project team.
- 4-5 years’ experience in similar role in growing Hi-tech, with at least 3 years of experience in project management domain.
- 2-3 years’ experience in IT domain – Advantaged!
- In-depth applied knowledge of standard program/project management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- B.A/B.Sc. in a relevant domain, Science/IT/Computers, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork & Collaboration.
- Engagement & Positive Attitude.
- Professional Capabilities.