Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Business Applications Specialist - Marketing and Sales
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Business Applications Specialist for marketing and sales systems to join our IT business applications team.
As a Business Applications Specialist, you will work together with stakeholders as well as key focal points from each of the group towards successful implementation of for their needs. Understanding the business needs, learning the processes and provide the vision and solution for the business.
You will be a key driver of change across the global organization and will be accountable for supporting enterprise change management, communications, and training.
· Work and support commercial business applications such as HubSpot and Salesforce.
· Work closely with business stakeholders and technical teams to design and execute projects using both out of box features and custom code.
· You will be expected to gather the requirements and analyze client needs and gaps. Responsible to evaluate and recommend a configuration that maximizes software capabilities.
· Continuous improvement of CRM tools and processes.
· Cooperate with IT Project Manager on implementation of CRM & Marketing projects (planning milestones, communication to users, support after go live).
· Provide hands-on support and train the Trax users, including writing user guides and other training material & communications.
· Experience in HubSpot and Salesforce (sales cloud).
· Preferred a certified Salesforce Administrator
· Ability to communicate technical requirements to business stakeholders to ensure alignment on deliverables
· People person with strong Sales & Marketing experience
· Knowledge and understanding of global processes
· Excellent analytical and hands-on problem-solving skills
· Outstanding interpersonal and collaboration building skills, able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast changing environment
· Excellent English
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience