Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
The Accountant provides both operational and pragmatic support to the Global finance operations based in Singapore. The person will be working closely within the finance community of Trax is tasked with performing various requirements to ensure the integrity and timeliness of the Groups financials. The role reports to the Senior Finance Manager and is expected to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all information made available in the fulfilment of their duties.
- You will be handling the full spectrum AR, AP, GL for Trax subsidiaries
- The Accountant will be responsible for issuance of customer invoices
- Follow up with sales team on unbilled revenue, and collections of receipts
- Perform customer reconciliation at month-end
- You will manage Global Payment Review process with respective Finance Managers
- Ensure timely month-end and year-end closing
- The Accountant will liaise with external parties, auditors, banks etc.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the needed reporting for decision making
- Other ad-hoc assignment(s) such as ERP system and integration projects
- Degree in Accountancy (or equivalent)
- Certified Public Accountants are preferred
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Technical knowledge on revenue recognition, specifically IFRS 15 and US GAAP ASC 606
- Basic knowledge on international tax, sales tax, and VAT
- Great verbal communication and written skills
- Possess agile mindset and great learning attitude
- Experience with US customers is preferred
- Attention to detail and enter data accurately and efficiently
- Maintain strict confidentiality in performing the required duties
- Good time management, good organizing ability, team player
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Knowledge of NetSuite (ERP system) – ARM & Suite billing Module preferred