Trax, a leading provider of computer vision and analytics solutions is looking for an amazing DevOps Engineer to join our cloud infrastructure team.
As part of the team, you will take full ownership of our rapidly growing, multi-cloud, microservices based platform supporting our cutting-edge image recognition technology.
- Develop, deploy, maintain, scale and monitor our multi-cloud production environment utilizing many different AWS / GCP services
- Design, deploy and maintain our configuration management and orchestration infrastructure
- Work closely with developers across the company to design and deliver new features, applications and services
- Automate everything – Develop tools and processes to reduce the operational toil on the infrastructure team
- Enhance the production environment security, availability, reliability and cost optimization.
- At least 5 years of experience developing and managing infrastructure for complex production systems
- Full proficiency in at least one programming language (preferably Python)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- In-depth understanding of Linux system internals, cloud environments, and networking
- Experience building beautiful and efficient CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of configuration management and provisioning and tools (Terraform is a big plus)
- Experience with different database technologies (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience with customizable monitoring solutions (Grafana, PRTG, NewRelic, Prometheus)
- Very strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus