Trax is looking for an amazing senior Fullstack Web developer to join its thriving Infra Web Team.
Come work with professionals like yourself, an awesome group of talented people who are passionate about new technologies, new ideas and new ways of thinking.
Our ever-developing web platform is built upon very clean APIs, Node, Angular, GraphQL, K8s, Web Components, Jenkins and more.
You will be responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality technical solutions that benefit our customers.
- Full stack development of Web applications
- Design, build, and ship microservices/microfrontends to a cloud environment
- Be a responsible member in a self-contained, independent, fast-pace team
- Develop UI Components Library based on LitElement (web components)
- Provide guidance, mentorship, knowledge sharing, and technical growth to team members
- 4+ years of experience as a full stack or mixed experience in a complex technical setting
- A solid understanding of web technologies, relational databases and object-oriented design
- Experience with AngularJS/Angular/React/ViewJS
- Experience with databases such as MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB/Redis
- Knowledge in AWS/GCP/Azure
- GitHub/Medium/Twitter activity
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies and a highly collaborative atmosphere
- B.Sc. Degree in Software Engineering/ B.A in computer science