We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our talented team which is responsible for the development of Trax’s application aimed to support in store execution for our CPG clients.
- Collaborate with a global team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications
- Work closely with various stakeholders like UI designers, cross-functional teams and product management teams and strive to deliver excellent quality product
- Perform detailed analysis and technical designs and be an active participant in design reviews.
- Code, test, integrate, and release software adhering to technical and quality standards
- At least 5 years experience developing Native iOS Apps.
- At least 2 years developing with Swift.
- Excellent knowledge in design patterns such as MVVM.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Tested, Provisioned, Compiled, and Deployed applications to Apple Store, iTunes Connect.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with UIKit.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proactive and out of the box thinking.
- Good communication and team player.
- Strong sense of ownership
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree