Trax is looking for a Python Developer to join its thriving Professional Services team. Reporting to SW TL, Working closely with internal clients on multiple projects.
You will be responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers.
The job is a great opportunity for talented candidates who want to gain experience with a wide variety of technologies
- Developing customization products to fit customer needs.
- Deliver with high-quality, testable and efficient code while meeting deadlines.
- Work with multiple internal interfaces (Project managers, RnD, Product managers, Data specialists)
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Fluency in English - A must.
- 1-2 years' experience in Python - A must.
- Extensive experience with Python Panda's library - Advantage.
- Experience in SQL - Advantage.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent - A must.